Motivational Inspiration For the Mind can change your circumstances by changing your Attitude.
It’s possible to control your future by controlling your thoughts.
Attitude is more important than facts.
Regardless of the “facts,” your attitude must remain positive.
There are times when a “motivational quote” can be used as a quick “pick me up.”
Remember: The Greater The Prize, The Greater The Requirement!
Motivational Inspiration for Your Mind and Business:
1. Norman Vincent Peale: Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
2. Jim Rohn: If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
3. Mahatma Gandhi: You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
4. Jim Stovall: You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.
5. Walt Disney: If you can dream it, you can do it.
6. Robert Frost: The only way around is through.
7. Warren Buffet: You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.
8. Les Brown: You must remain focused on your journey to greatness.
9. Theodore Roosevelt: Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
10. Charles F. Kettering: Where there is an open mind, there will always be a frontier
11. Henry Ford: Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!
12. Jim Rohn: You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills.
13. William Hazlitt: Who likes not his business, his business likes not him.
14. Denis Waitley: Winners take time to relish their work, knowing that scaling the mountain is what makes the view from the top so exhilarating.
15. Le Iaccoca: Management is nothing more than motivating other people.
16. Henry David Thoreau: What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
17. Drucker: The most serious mistakes are not being made as a result of wrong answers. The truly dangerous thing is asking the wrong question
18. Max Schmelling: Why did I want to win? Because I didn’t want to lose!
19. J. Paul Getty: To succeed in business, to reach the top, an individual must know all it is possible to know about that business.
20. Pierre Corneille: To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
21. Tony Dorsett: To succeed… You need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
22. James Broughton: The only limits are, as always, those of vision.
23. George Kneller: To think creatively, we must be able to look afresh at what we normally take for granted.
24. Peter McWilliams: To the degree we’re not living our dreams; our comfort zone has more control of us than we have over ourselves.
25. Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth: To think is easy. To act is difficult. To act as one thinks is the most difficult.
26. Tryon Edwards: To waken interest and kindle enthusiasm is the sure way to teach easily and successfully.
27 Spanish Proverb: Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week.
28. Lyndon B. Johnson: The noblest search is the search for excellence
29. Charles M. Schwab: The man who does not work for the love of work but only for money is not likely to neither make money nor find much fun in life.
30. Chinese Proverb: The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water; but to walk on the earth.
31. John Naisbitt: The new source of power is not money in the hands of a few, but information in the hands of many.
32. Henry Ford: The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed.
33. John F Kennedy: Things do not happen. Things are made to happen.
34. John D Rockefeller: If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success.
35. Sasha Cohen: Follow your dreams, work hard, practice and persevere. Make sure you eat a variety of foods, get plenty of exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
The usage of Motivational Inspiration For The Mind is quite refreshing. It can bring you out of the fog into a quite place of rest and relaxation, or to inspire you to work smarter, not harder, to deliver you from pain to joy, to bring you up from being down. They inspire you to be positive and not negative and to live your dreams.
If you enjoyed this article, please “Like and Share.”