Today I Choose To make a “decision” which will bring either life or death into my situation.
It is my choice!
“Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain… To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices – today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.” — Kevyn Aucoin
Everyday we have the opportunity to say “words” or “make decisions” which will affect what we will receive from others, as well as, what other’s will receive from us. When we speak negatively it lessens our ability to see and hear the Will of God for our lives, let alone, think that we will receive our God given dreams and desires for our lives.
Negativity draws more negativity, just as Positively draws more positively.
“Out of the Abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.” — Matthew 12:34
Be a Person of Positive Speach: ”Stop complaining to each other.” — John 6:43
Here are some daily options for you to choose from: Choose One. It is impossible to Choose Both!
1. Being bitter vs being Better
2. Indifference vs Decisiveness
3. Luke warmness vs Enthusiasm
4. “If we can” vs ”How can we”
5. “Give Up” vs “Get Up”
6. Security vs Risk
7. Coping with evil vs Overcoming Evil
8. Blending in vs Standing Out
9. How much we do vs How much we get done
10. Coexisting with darkness vs Opposing Darkness
11. Destruction vs Development
12. Resisting vs Receiving
13. Complaining vs Obtaining
14. Trying vs Committing
15. Peace vs Strife
16. Choice vs Chance
17. Determination vs Discouragement
18. Growing vs Dying
19. Demanding more of ourselves vs Excusing ourselves
20. Doing for “others” vs Doing for “self”
21. Progress vs Regression
22. Steering vs Drifting
23. Priorities vs Aimlessness
24. Accountability vs Irresponsibility
25. Action vs Activity
26. Solutions vs Problems
27. More of God vs More of Everything Else
28. Being in “Who’s Who” vs “Why Me”
29. Being concerned for the future of others vs Only being concerned for your own future
30. Building up Teams for Success vs Only Building Success for yourself
“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”–Viktor E Frankl
Speaking of building up teams for Success there is a program built expressly for this. It’s called “Wake Up Now.” Wake Up Now helps you become Financially Free in 3 ways:
1. SAVE MONEY
2. MANAGE MONEY
3. MAKE MONEY
This is a Now money Opportunity. Be assertive regarding your future and take a look for yourself.
If you enjoyed this article, please “Like and Share.”
To Your Massive Success,
210 601 0267