Are you truly living your goals?
Now I will certainly say yes, I am living my goals. For a very long time I was dreaming and wishing. Engulfing on creating other people stuff. When this happens one fails to remember what brings you joy and happiness.
Being grateful for when I started this journey on being an entrepreneur it was an ahha moment.
Listening to all these Coaches, Motivators and Authors they all emphasize on setting goals. Such as personal and business goals which is the road map to success.
“Most impossible goals can be met simply by breaking them down into bite size chunks, writing them down, believing them and going full speed ahead as if they were routine.”
– Don Lancaster
- Goals create hope, confidence and belief.
- A road map which creates the direction that is needed.
- Goals make the journey interesting, and less complicated.
- Goals give one motivation to keep pushing.
- As Napolian Hill states a burning desire.
- Goals keeps you focus.
- Goals creates a clear image, that one can feel it's manifestation.
- Goals defines everything that is needed. Sometimes an extra class, or training is needed.
- We can have many goals. It is vital to narrow down your goals to one at a time and everything will fall into it's rightful place.
Remember all the ideas we have they were born in us . They are not surprises, nothing new or phenomenal. Our ancient relatives walk this journey at some time. We are just reliving and finishing what was started euons of years ago. Our job is to stay focus and do not get into other people stuff, which causes our purpose to become fuzzy and we forget our path.
“All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible.” ~ Orison Swett Marden
As I share my thoughts on setting goals . What are your quotes or inspiration that fuel your goals.