Words Used by Women have a secret power behind them.
Because a woman has such an enormous influence over her family, she has also been given the strength and resources with which to build and enduring home and life, brick by brick. Even so, women are quite different from men and will at times use certain words to display their feelings.
Because we understand that ‘Words’ have creative power in them, read and determine for yourself if there is life or death behind these words used by women.
Words Used by Women:
1. FINE. This is the word women use at the end of any argument that they feel they are right about, but need to shut you up. NEVER use “Fine” to describe how a woman looks. This will cause you to have one of those arguments.
2. FIVE MINUTES. This is about half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so this can possibly be an even trade.
3. NOTHING. If you ask her what is wrong and she says NOTHING, this means something and you should be on your toes. NOTHING is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. “Nothing” usually signifies an argument that will last FIVE MINUTES and end with the word FINE.
3. GO AHEAD. (with raised eyebrows) - This is a Dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over NOTHING and will end with the word FINE.
4. GO AHEAD. (normal eyebrows) - This means “I give up” or “do what you want because I don’t care.” You will get a raised eyebrow “Go ahead” in just a few minutes, followed by NOTHING and FINE and she will talk to you again in about FIVE MINUTES when she cools off.
5. LOUD SIGH. This isn’t actually a word, but is still often a verbal statement very misunderstood by most men. A “Loud Sigh” means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over NOTHING.
6. SOFT SIGH. Again, not a word, but a verbal statement. “Soft Sighs” are one of the few things that some men actually understand. She is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe and she will stay content.
7. THAT’S OKAY. This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can say to a man. “That’s Okay” means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you retributions for whatever it is that you have done. “That’s Okay” is often used with the word “Fine” and used in conjunction with a raised eyebrow “Go ahead.” At some point in the near future when she has plotted and planned, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.
8. PLEASE DO. This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance to tell the truth, so be very careful and you shouldn't get a “That’s Okay.”
9. THANKS. A woman is thanking you. Don’t faint – just say, “You’re Welcome.”
10. THANKS A LOT. This is much different from “Thanks.” A woman will say, “Thanks A Lot” when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have hurt her in some callous way, and will be followed by the “Loud Sigh.” Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the“Loud Sigh,” as she will only tell you “Nothing.”
11. WOW. This is definitely not a compliment. She is just so amazed that any one person could be so stupid.
12. WHATEVER. Go away and get on with your business, she could care less.
Word Power when it comes to ‘women’ is to actually understand the Words Used by Women which could possibly aid you in any future confrontations. Using the wisdom provided here, it is even possible to avoid any future confrontations.
“A soft answer turns away wrath. But a harsh word stirs up anger.”–Proverbs 15:1
P.S. Be sure to find out about “The American Betrayal.” Click Link Below: