I am George Pierce, and the video I promised has been published and it is below.
The video is a step-by-step training video that will help you to get started making
money online right away. No skills are needed, in fact, this is the easiest way to
make money from home that you will find. It really does not get any easier.
Your cost is ZERO. Training, tools, and resources are all free. There is no need to
spend money and you are not about to get hooked on something that is going to end up
costing you any money later.
You can do this from anywhere in the world, as long as you can access the Internet, That is the
only catch. Since this is online, you can work from the comfort of your home.
Your income potential is more than you can imagine. As mentioned in a previous post, I am not
a fan of proof of earnings because it is too easy to alter. I do share proof of potential earning, but it is
by way of a third party. This means that you can go to that third party yourself and verify the income.
If you are considering working from home, making extra income, struggling to make money online, or
are searching for a way to fire your boss, I invite you to watch this video, you are about to be
Your FREE Resources:
Internet Archive https://archive.org/
OpenShot free downloadable video editor https://www.openshot.org/
Clipchamp free online video editor https://app.clipchamp.com/
Thanks for reading and watching.
Usage (see above) shows when a video is Public Domain or CC. This still does not guarantee that YT will accept it as copyright free, but most of the time it works. This one is really popular, and one that I have scheduled for download. FYI, FDM Free Download Manager is what I use to schedule all my downloads.
Thank you for watching, Carolyn. I especially want to thank you for your great feedback.
About the logo...you have given me a great idea which is to embed the logo, which means that clicking on it will take you to my channel or the video.
When watching a video on YT, there will be a like and subscribe button. On SE, my subscribe button is on the video and comes on after 60 seconds. I usually conclude with a link to my channel, but there were already a number of links for the resources.
To download, use the Google search technique that I share or go directly to Internet Archive and find the video that you want. Most vintage videos are OK as far as copyright, however, if it says Public Domain or CC (Creative Commons), there should be no copyright issues.
Changing angles and positions are video techniques that are meant to retain attention and I need every advantage-grin.
The colors and scores changed because they were snapshots of several different keyword phrases, each with a different overall score.
Copyright is an important issue and I am glad you brought it up. Even when a video is fine according to Internet Archive, YT will sometimes block it, which means that no one will see it. Fortunately, there is no strike against your channel. So even though a video is perfectly OK, YT does not always agree.
What is nice about this process is that you can learn as you go.
Very good explanation to Carolyn Almennigen questions.
Thanks, Terri. I appreciate her interest.
1. The logo on top with your initials and the red arrow looks a lot like the youtube icon, so I clicked on it and wondered why the video wasn't starting. I know the icon used to have the words youtube underneath, but it doesn't anymore.
2. During the video you ask me to like and subscribe, but there aren't any like or subscribe buttons. I now know that I have to click on the youtube words at the bottom of the video to be taken to yourtube, but how am I supposed to know that? I'm not an expert in youtube.
3. How can you tell if the video that you want to upload is actually available for uploading or downloading? How do you know if it is copyrighted and whether the copyright has expired? You can get into a lot of trouble for that, so I wouldn't want to take someone else's word for it.
4. While you were talking over the screenshot of the red, yellow, and green stripes, at first the top stripe has the arrow pointing in the red. Then it has it in the yellow. What changed? If you're going to use a real example, don't doctor it to make it look better.
5. Your picture changes position and lot, and gets thinner periodically. I don't know if you can help this, but it is distracting. The butting up of sentences next to each other may have been done to shorten the time, but it is worth causing confusion to save a second or two?
I don't mean to be overly critical, but I thought you should know, since not everyone is a youtube expert. As you are targeting older people who like older videos, remember that many older people are not computer experts or even have intermediate skills, so you may want to adjust your knowledge expectations of your viewer accordingly.