Top Member

Share your link

1. Post your link to your business website or primary blog here and give a description please.

OR

2. Share your link to an article you wrote or read. YOU can share it with the members here on Syndication Express.

PLEASE DON'T POST BANNER ADS HERE.

When you share your link here. Syndication Express members can visit the website or blog and share it to the various social and bookmarking sites. This will allow you to get one way backlinks and social signals for SEO purposes. 

Please don't post webinar announcements or splash pages here. The purpose of doing this is to help members get indexed and ranked so we will get free traffic from the search engines.

Using anchor texts links is critical for one way backlinks for SEO purposes.  (Learn more about anchor text links by clicking here ==> Anchor text links)

We want to help each other drive traffic to their website or blog.

Terri Pattio

You need to be a member of syndication express to add comments!

Join syndication express

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Terri, my primary business is http://forevermerle.myflpbiz.com

I have been working for Forever Living Products for about 9 months now.  I love the products and they sell well.  There are hundreds of pure aloe vera products to help all sorts of ailments, aloe vera makeup and products for the home and for animals.  I am looking for distributors and team leaders to promote these great products.

Thanks

• Top Member

Good day to all. I know you have heard about the changes on Facebook. These changes will affect the way you have been using it in the past.

I believe you shall get this FREE e-book and read it. There is no opt-in, download is instant.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IT NOW

Terri Pattio

AutoResponders by TrafficWave.net
  • Top Member

Here is my latest post to my blog titled "Best Email Marketing Autoresponder - Trafficwave.net Review." 

Please click here to Read It

Email Marketing Services | TrafficWave.net AutoResponders
    Email marketing services, free newsletter templates, email list management, automation, real-time reporting, and more. 30 Day Free trial!
  • Top Member

Exactly Ann. Thank you for your input today.

• I think that if you have any kind of PR (Page Rank) from low to high then you are doing SOMETHING RIGHT On the other hand if there is none then something is missing. .

• Top Member

I do believe that a lot of people don't realize this Dennis. If you have a PR of 0 then you are not even ranked. Although 2 is good, 5 is great and 10 is awesome because the search engines are loving your content. There is commitment, discipline and work involved to achieve any level of ranking.

• Top Commentor

We still wonder how many people realize a PR2 is better than a PR1. PR runs from one to ten with one being the lowest. 

• Top Member

This is my latest blog post titled ==> IBOtoolbox - Why Should YOU Comment?

Please read,share and comment. 

Terri

IBOtoolbox - Why Should YOU Comment?
    IBOtoolbox is a free business marketing platform. There are so many tools and features that you will get access to when you join for free...
  • Thinking Positive Really Helps You! This is a post that you must read  posted by Tommy Knighton. . It adds to your energy level.

• As a business owner you are most likely very, very good at what you do.  However, many small business owners find that they are not very, very good at the day-to-day operations of running the business.  At Kimpton Wells Business Consulting we come alongside you and help inject much needed common sense into your business structure.       

We are business management consultants specializing in implementing well proven management profitability and organizational improvements.    We understand the many challenges facing businesses in today's fast-paced and competitive climate. We understand because many of our associates have owned or currently head-up their own successful business organizations.
          Is your business requiring more and more of your time to maintain, much less to grow? Is it becoming your life, rather than your livelihood? Or, are you experiencing declining profits, markets, efficiencies, all of which you have grappled with alone. Have the results of your improvement initiatives proven disappointing in spite of all your efforts? Have you lost your business focus? Are you uncomfortably deep into your bank line of credit, or is your bank lending facility currently becoming overly burdensome? Or is it more serious; has your business declined to the turnaround stage?

This reply was deleted.