Free PDF Books Download From Spirit Guide
This free PDF is from me to all my friends. I think the marketers will thoroughly love this and I hope others find it helpful and interesting as well. Now down to business :)
What Religion Are You is My Most Asked Question
My Answer is...
You arrive at spiritual freedom by extricating all negative feelings from your being; the only way this can be accomplished is to have total peace within your soul.
Your soul can never be at total peace with ill-feelings toward another. Most would feel they must forgive that person which caused them to have these feeling.
The first thing you must do is to search within yourself and cut out that dark cancerous cell of ill-will. Hate is a cancer more dangerous to your soul and life than any physical cancer could ever be.
Physical cancer can only kill your body, cancer in your spirit kills your soul. If you lived to be 200 years old what good is this, if your spirit, the very embodiment of your soul, is dead?
Killing the cancer in your spirit doesn't require a surgeon; all you need is you. Follow the following steps to start you on the road to good Spiritual Health.
- Take time for your quiet
- Breathe deeply; breathe in through your nose, then exhale through your mouth; do this 3 times. (This relaxes you)
- Clear your mind of all outside thoughts
- Repeat this to yourself, "I forgive myself for the hate within me."
- I am human, I am not perfect; my (place your word for your creator here) always forgives me, therefore it is alright that I forgive myself.
- I ask that my ill-feelings when they happen will be replaced with a divine love through total spiritual calmness because all spirits belong to (replace with your creator); to hate another living spirit would be to hate (my creator).
Let the peace in your soul pour over all those that you come in contact with today. Do NOT preach love. Show it.
I hope you have enjoyed this post if so please share.
"The world is full of self serving truths but your spirit serves you. Handle the knowledge of your spirit carefully it's the most powerful weapon you posses."
Susan J. Boston