[What Gives You] Inspiration?
How Do You Get Your Inspiration?
For me I love to read inspirational quotes and watch inspirational videos which seem to help me think a little bit clearer and work a bit harder towards reaching my goals….
I have put together some of my most favourite quotes and you will see some very professional names like Benjamin Franklin, Seth Godin and Guy Kawasaki.
I hope that some of these will give you some inspiration to get you going and work that bit harder to reaching your dreams and goals.
I hope there is a little nugget here in these Inspirational Marketing quotes for just about everyone. I hope you find some inspiration to focus your marketing strategy and to start down the path to great success.
- “Instead of one-way interruption, web marketing is about delivering useful content at precisely the right moment when a buyer needs it.” – David Meerman Scott
- “The urgent can drown out the important.” – Marissa Mayer
- “Because it is its purpose to create a customer, any business enterprise has two – and only these two – basic functions: marketing and innovation.” ~ Peter Drucker
- “Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.” - Seth Godin
- “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
- “Content is King!” - Bill Gates
- “If you have more money than brains you should focus on outbound marketing. If you have more brains than money, you should focus on inbound marketing.” – Guy Kawasaki
- “What helps people, helps business.” ~ Leo Burnett
- “The aim of marketing is to get customers to know, like and trust you.” ~ I first heard this from Gavin Mountford !
- “Advertising in the final analysis should be news. If it is not news it is worthless.” ~ Adolph Ochs
- “The purest treasure mortal times can afford is a spotless reputation” – William Shakespeare
If you enjoyed reading this post I would appreciate your feedback so please share, tweet, google+ and comment. Thank you